Within the past 50, 20 and even 10 years, our social etiquette has changed. What was once totally unacceptable is now considered normal in many social circles. However, there are some rules that were not meant to be changed nor were they meant to be broken.
Join me for lunch with Grace and Charm’s Walethia Aquil as we discuss some business etiquette tips that can help you build better professional relationships. Do you have questions for our guest? Tweet us @LaKeshaWomack @GraceandCharm2 using #LWBTR
Meet Walethia Aquil…
International Author~Speaker~Philanthropist~Etiquette Coach
PURPOSE, PASSION and PERSISTENCE are the core principles by which our next speaker lives.
Walethia Aquil, the CEO of Grace and Charm, and the creator of the Grace and Charm Success System is a dynamo with a fiery personality and has been responsible for moving entrepreneurs from invisible to impeccable. Her mission is to ‘equip entrepreneurs with the skill, training and information necessary to ensure that their personal and professional image does not distract from the productiveness of the their professional efforts.
She has helped thousand to boost their confidence, improve their bottom lines, business and personal relationships via television, radio, seminars, and personal coaching.
Proving that, it is possible for anyone to dramatically change their circumstances. Walethia’s own life reflects the ultimate personal transformation story, evolving from a terribly shy and insecure child, embarrassed and self-conscious about her social skills into a successful CEO, model, award-winning image consultant, etiquette advisor, media expert, and radio host. She delivers her well-researched principles and insight with a unique signature of quality that makes her presentations unforgettable and life changing.
Walethia has received national and international recognition:
- Influencer Nomination in the Guru category as a Small Business Influencer
- Named as one of 40 Most Influential Women by the National Association of Women on the Rise
- Named as one the 10 Most Intriguing Women by the National Association of Women on The Rise
- One of the 10 Blogs to Watch in 2011
- Named as an Exceptional Person by Exceptional People Magazine
Walethia has authored:
- Women Who Win: Business Etiquette That Leads to Triumph in Life and Business
- Sister to Sister: A Guide for African American Girls
- Madam CEO: How to Think and Act Like a Chief Executive Officer
Walethia’s motto is “Personal development is a process, not a project.”
It is time to move from “Invisible to Impeccable”